Organicup Menstrual Cup
Menstrual cups are gaining popularity in the US because they are a healthy alternative to tampons and pads: they are reusable, ecofriendly, provide leak-proof protection up to 12 hours and can be worn at night and during workouts. The cup collects your menstrual fluid, rather than absorbing it (occurs with tampon or pad use), so it eliminates irritation or dryness and helps keep your vagina pH balanced. Organicup is the Bloomi's top choice because it is made with 100% medical-grade silicone, is allergy certified for sensitive mucus membranes and reusable for up to 10 years. The cup comes also comes with an unbleached cotton bag and recycled cardboard packaging.
- Size A: For light - medium flow and/or if you haven’t given birth
- Size B: For medium - heavy flow and/or if you have given birth vaginally
Directions for Use
- Try your cup BEFORE you get your period to get accustomed to inserting and removing it. It can take a few months to takes become a confident user.
- Before use, disinfect your cup by boiling it for 3 min. Repeat after each period.
- Fold your cup and insert as far up as possible. Allow the cup to unfold.
- Ensure the cup is unfolded and secured by a light vacuum by pinching the bottom and twisting the cup a bit. When the cup is unfolded correctly you shouldn’t be able to feel it.
- You can now leave the cup for up to 12 hours if you have a normal flow
- To empty your cup, grab the stem and pull it gently until you can get a grip around the bottom of the cup. Next squeeze the bottom to release the vacuum and take the cup out gently.
- Empty in the toilet and clean with a cleansing wipe, toilet paper or rinse under water before you insert it again.
the Bloomi Approved:
- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- Free of all the bad stuff: phthalates, sulfates, parabens, alcohol and artificial dyes or fragrances